Call for Abstracts
Deadline for submission of Abstracts: November 1st, 2013
Participants are requested to submit an abstract to the 1st International Freezing of Gait Congress Secretariat.
Guidelines for Submission
1. The abstract should be as informative as possible:
• State specific object of study
• State method used, if pertinent
• Summarize results obtained
• State conclusions reached
2. Standard abbreviations may be used.
3. Inclusion in the Scientific Program and Book of Abstracts is dependent on payment of registration fees.
4. Abstract title should not exceed 15 words.
5. Abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
Faxed abstracts are NOT acceptable