International Organizing Committee
• Prof. Alice Nieuwboer - Head of the Research Group for Neuromotor Rehabilitation, KU Leuven University, Leuven, Belgium.
• Prof. Bastiaan Bloem - Medical Director of the Parkinson Centre Nijmegen (ParC), Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, the Netherlands.
• Prof. Fay Horak - Director of the Balance Disorders Laboratory, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
• Prof. Jay Nutt - Co-Founder and Director of the OHSU Parkinson Center of Oregon (PCO), Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
• Prof. Jeffrey Hausdorff - Director, Laboratory for Gait Analysis and Neurodynamics, Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Prof. Mark Hallett - Chief of the Human Motor Control Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
• Prof. Nir Giladi - Chairman of the Department of Neurology at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Prof. Robert Iansek - Head of Division, Clinical Research Centre for Movement Disorders & Gait; Director Movement Disorders Program, Southern Health, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
• Prof. Simon Lewis - Head, Parkinson's Disease Research Clinic & Neurologist, Brain and Mind Research Institute, Sydney University, Sydney, Australia.